Webinar: COVID-19 Analytics
Jason Christensen, Manager, Business & Clinical Analytics Professional Services
Kelly Lippold , Application Manager, Newton Medical Center
Organizations will need to track different types of data while navigating COVID-19 management efforts. Leveraging Business and Clinical Analytics (BCA) and Data Repository (DR) allows for a single source of truth for critical information and eliminates time-consuming manual data collection.
This session covers the BCA dashboards created by MEDITECH Professional Services and Newton Medical Center to uncover insights needed to care for their patients during this pandemic. These dashboards include:
- Occupancy rates by locations equipped for COVID patients
- Stats for number of COVID tests ordered and performed, by location, with results
- Tracking of symptom prevalence, down to patient-level detail
- Ambulatory utilization analysis, by visit reason
- Tracking of quantity on hand for key medical supplies.