Webinar: Expanse Oncology: The next evolution of Expanse
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Expanse Oncology is a natural extension and evolution of our successful Oncology product, redesigned with the personalization and mobility of Expanse’s web-based physician tools. As part of our integrated EHR, Expanse Oncology gives clinics and hospitals a singular patient record with access to all the information needed to navigate complex medication treatment plans. Clinicians benefit from embedded decision support as well as expert-based templates and protocols from gold-standard industry resources. From diagnosis to survivorship, Expanse Oncology automates both practice and scheduling workflows to ensure a positive patient experience.
In this 60-minute demo, you’ll learn about:
- Dedicated workflows for both provider and infusion visits, including customizable provider schedules and Expanse Patient Care status boards.
- Complete integration and shared information across all care settings.
- Simplified treatment chair management with a scheduling grid that includes drag/drop and cut/paste capabilities.
- A comprehensive, diagnosis-specific clinical oncology flowsheet organized by cycle and day of cycle.
- AJCC TNM staging forms to support clinical and pathologic staging.
- OneDoc tool to support interdisciplinary documentation.
- NCCNⓇ chemotherapy regimens delivered as standard content.
- Survivorship care planning.
- An organization-defined chemotherapy review process on the day of treatment, ensuring the highest level of patient safety.
Join us to learn how your entire team can leverage Expanse Oncology to manage the specialized needs and workflows of cancer care.