Webinar: Web Physician Experience: ED
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Eastern)
Co-presented by: Louis Dandurand, MD, Emergency Department Physician, Northwestern Medical Center
This high-level demonstration will show you how MEDITECH’s Web Emergency Department solution helps ED physicians quickly manage and prioritize patient needs from one central tracker. You’ll see how our intuitive web navigation provides physicians with a familiar look-and-feel as they sign up for patients, place orders, document care, complete shift hand-offs, and discharge their patients. You’ll also witness the benefits of our one patient, one record approach — which supports review of patient information captured across acute, ED, and ambulatory settings through a complete and customizable chart summary.
In this 60-minute demo, we’ll cover how MEDITECH’s Web ED helps you to:
- Efficiently manage your patients through an interactive tracker — showing department information, patient alerts, notices, and results
- View a list of patients awaiting providers, and tap to sign up
- Select from multiple quick views of the patients in your ED
- Customize your own widget‐driven patient chart display
- Review all patient information captured at triage, including chief complaints, vitals, notes, and assessments
- Select and place multiple orders at once, similar to an online shopping cart
- Ensure smooth patient handoffs every time, as care is transitioned from one emergency provider to another
Join us to see all the capabilities MEDITECH’s Web ED solution has to offer.